Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Laura's laughing!!!

When i went up to Laura this evening she started laughing and was smiling. I wasn't sure when I'd get to see her smile again but there is was ear to ear tonight. Mr O'Brien was on to neuorologist in Temple St, they are starting to wean her off Tegretol, starting from tonight. They hope to get her off the n.g tube over the next day or so, so she can get established on oral feeding and also take some of her drips out. I REALLY hope they do because then I can get to hold her. Its been a very long week not being able to hug her after all she's been through. Oh by the way the time the posts state underneath is not our time. Its 23.15 now so we'll see what time it says I did this at. Carol Ann, even I'm not mad enough to post at 4 o clock in the morning!!!

No comments: