Friday, September 26, 2008

Daddy so proud!!

Hi all its Laura's Daddy just to let you know I am so proud of my little girl! I left her this evening and the difference in her form since yesterday is unreal. Laura was drowsy, chesty and not in the humour of much but today I got a hug, smile, head pulled off me and a very giddy girl. It was brillant to see the change!! Laura has been through so much in her life so far and has come along way but to come through brain surgery like she has is absolutely fantastic. I cant thank the staff,doctors and especially Mr O'Brien enough for the care and the new life she will have. I as a Liverpool supporter thought I'd seen a miracle in Istanbul but Laura you have out done that girl! "You will never walk alone". I am so proud of you laura and will always be there for you. Keep up the good work!!

2 comments:

angela said...

Dear Rachel and Brian we read your email and learned about little Laura story in great detail on the web .She is so brave and such a wonderful child with two great parents .thank God the op was such a success now her tough battle back to recovery begins but we know she will be fine as we have everyone praying &lighting lamps for you all .Luv Ang&Jim Darragh.

Jessie said...

Hi Rachel and Brian,

We are so happy for you that Laura is doing so well. We expect only great things as she moves forward in her recovery. Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful news with all of us. Brian, from one dad to another...keep up the great attitude!!!

God Bless,

Cris